love is in the air...apparently

Sunday, February 21, 2010

it's been a month for finding out stuff that's a little hard to swallow...
in the words of scarlett o'hara- tomorrow is another day.
and in the words of me- the fastest way to get to tomorrow is to go to sleep now, so goodnight:)



Song of the Night: Mozella, "Light Years Away" Click HERE to listen

"It's almost like you had it planned,
It's like you smiled and shook my hand and said,
'Hey, I'm about to screw you over big time.'
And what was I supposed to do?
I was stuck in between you and a hard place.
We won't talk about the hard place...

It's how you wanted it to be
It's like you played a joke on me
And I lost a friend
In the end.
And I think that I cried for days,
But now that seems light years away
And I'm never going back
To who I was.

But I don't blame you anymore
That's too much pain to store
It left me half dead
Inside my head
And boy, looking back I see
I'm not the girl I used to be
When I lost my mind,
It saved my life.
That life seems like light years away

...Light years away..."







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sorry you're having a hard month...I LOVE you and think you are absolutely beautiful.
    P.S. Your blog is way cute. especially the photos!

    ReplyDelete