Karma Chameleon

Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go.
Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams,
Red, gold and green, red, gold and green..."

Can't figure out what to do with my hair cuz it's driving me crazy and I'm bored with it. So I'm gonna compile a lil' look through the past few years in my hair's life...

Long Hair:


Short Hair:
(the last two pictures were taken on the same day)

Medium-Length Hair:


Blonde Hair:


Black Hair:


Brown Hair (my son likes it cuz I look like him):


Highlighted Hair:


Red Hair:


With Fringe (Bangs):


Without:


Pink and Purple:


Blue:


Rainbow:

Admittedly, the unnatural colours (those that are unnatural to anybody) may not go over well at a politician's office this summer, though a part of me really misses those crazy highlights. My hair is currently medium length so the long hair would take some time. I think I'm just in need of a change in life and my emotional twitchiness always seems to transfer to my hair. There might be a therapy session in there, but there are worse ways to act out, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments