that's how we do it!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010



So, I graduated!


Eight semesters, Dean's list a time or two, and I have no idea how I did it. People ask how I managed to get homework done while having a child and doing all the other things life entails -not to mention the endless sick days!- and my only answer, because it IS the only answer, is that it's God.



Thanks to God and the support of my family and friends, I managed to get through. It's all a bit of a blur now...


I can't believe four years have passed. Really, four and a half cuz I took a semester off. I'm relieved it's over and so happy about a homework-less life but a little nostalgic. And I'm a nerd so I'm not sure how long I can go being outside of school. haha...


Can't really tell you what I learned in university! ha... Not even sure I could re-take the exams I took last week at this point. My brain decided I was done and promptly removed all evidence of school life, I believe. But I do know I'm not the girl who started this journey in 2006. I know what I've learned as a person, as a believer, as a leader, and as a friend. And I'm grateful...

Thank you to everyone who got us here- through prayers, support or just cheering me up or being there for me so I had the motivation to get through one more day. I'm well aware that the strength needed was beyond my own. That's how we do it... haha... I am blessed. xx


(my song with my son)

You Might Also Like

0 comments