did i make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life

Sunday, September 19, 2010


I'm decorating for fall in my house,
listening to A Fine Frenzy and brewing cider in the kitchen.

Perfection.

Alison Sudol (above) always makes me think of autumn- maybe because I listened to her in the Fall of '07 the first autumn in my then-new house as I decorated. Or maybe because every time the leaves start to fall, I start wanting to dye my hair red again! I had the One Cell in the Sea album by A Fine Frenzy (which, in case you don't know, is Sudol) but it's in my old computer and I haven't done the data-transfer thing to my new computer yet. Mainly cuz I'm not willing to give Best Buy $100 right now and also because I haven't had a time where I can do without my computer for two days since I got it. Soooo I went and found all the songs, in order, on youtube for yours and my listening pleasure.

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying this night... or day, wherever you are:)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. for some reason the playlist is starting a few songs in. don't know why...sorry!

    ReplyDelete