paper faces on parade

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I've been dressing up a lot lately. Every year at my church we do a Prom welcome to all the females, young and old. This year the theme was Masquerade:





This is me and Buzz Lightyear trick or treating
in this part of town where the store fronts hand out candy.


This is my awesome bird headband:


Me and Buzz being silly, which is so not like us...



I've also been a butterfly twice this week and my son was Superman tonight...whew... I'm tired of makeup. I think there's glitter in my pores. Yuck...

Here's a song we played at Prom. See? I'm not just an indie/alternative/SubSaharan polyrhythm;) junkie. I enjoy symphonies, operas, and musicals. My family and I saw Phantom of the Opera in the West End when I was in high school. The movie was pretty good actually. This was a fun scene:

You Might Also Like

0 comments